Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What a December

Yeah I know I know..... I havent posted anything for the whole month... but thats because it has been absolutely crazy! ( in a very good way too)

Since I have this job at the Academy of Canine Behavior I have been enabled to actually get some gifts for people! So Kathryn and I have been trying to think of things to get for people, and so far we are very happy with what we have found! Just a couple more things left over and we'll be good to go!

Speaking of Presents I am having a lot of fun creating one for Kathryn. It hasnt quite turned out exactly how I really really want it to be, but it is VERY close. It isnt quite done but its on the final stages and nearly ready for Delivery on the 24th! I took a couple pictures of it and I am very happy with how it is turning out. I have been trying to drop some good hints to get her thinking about what It could possibly be, but its hard to give ones that get close to the mark without revealing it! I am completely excited to see this on Christmas day!

Since the beginning of the month I got out of school for the quarter, pretty sure I have passed with another 4.0. I still have a test to take the Thursday before I get back but should I pass this one and also the Powerplant course final I will be eligible to take the FAA written exams!! After that it is just the oral and practical test and then I get my first license! 

At the beginning of the month Kathryn and I went to the Kirkland tree lighting. We would have preferred to see the Seattle lighting but with traffic and threats from the Occupy Seattle movement we decided it was best to hold off this year.

This last Saturday our family had a little thanksgiving dinner. I was hoping Kathryn could come but she was sick, I really missed her. We played the table game "In a Pickle" and it turned out really good. Mom was reading stories to Caleb but was really tired and kept falling asleep. Caleb had to keep calling out to her to wake her up.

This last Saturday Kathryn and I went to the Bellvue Botanical Gardens " Garden Dlights" display! It was very beautiful, and another great way to spend a Saturday!

Not too long until Christmas! I cant wait to celebrate with both my family and Kathryn's family!

No comments:

Post a Comment